Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Danny Mead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Danny Mead

    I have been thinking about having a sunroom put in here at the house. I know Danny Meade and his bunch do good work. Anybody know any other contractors who I should consider.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    I could use a sunroom, really I could. I have been thinking of turning my back deck into one. Could you please let me know where Danny and his crew are building one. I would love to look at it and see what kind of work they do.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    If you really want to see the type of work being done by Danny Meade and his underlings, take a trip over to Dungannon and go by J.S. house. You can see for yourself what kind of work they do . . . that is if they are back from their deep-sea fishing trip.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    Is it me or did you just answer your own question [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

    Or, did you forget to log out and change your sign in name back to Rickimo Titan to answer that question to try and drum up some business for yourself or someone in your family because it makes no sense to me that you would ask what kind of work someone does and then you reply back and answer that question like you have seen all kinds of work completed by this guy. WTF is going on, now I am confused. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

    Could it be that the same person is using two different screen names and messed up by not logging out and changing it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    I think blueblood and Rikamo Titan are the same.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    Me too. Why else would you answer your own question.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    Mark Dockery is the greatest athlete on this planet.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    Trust me, I am not the same person as Rickmo Titan or whatever his name is and I did not answer my own question. Go back and read all the posts and even if you are confused, you will be able to figure it out. Just wanted to know if Danny Meade and the guys who work under him are doing some moonlighting for a very important person (or so he thinks) in the Scott County School system, the kind of work that has absolutely nothing to do with any of the schools.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Danny Mead

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think blueblood and Rikamo Titan are the same. </div></div> <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span>

    SOMEONE JUST GOT BUSTED!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Danny Mead

    This all explains why Rackimo Titan is always making Mark look stupid by acting like he likes him so much, cause Rackimo Titan is really BLUEBLOOD meaning he isn't a Titan at all,,,, I magine that, thats why he never answers PM's from people who are from Nicklesville begging him to shut up!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •